Kadee by Kingsdown: Cooling Foam Mattress
Luxury Foam Mattress, Roll-Packed for Convenient Doorstep Delivery
Type: Interlocking foam core with airflow channels
Mattress Height: 10"
Crafted with performance fabrics and foams that let air flow underneath you as you sleep, Kadee by Kingsdown is the cooling foam mattress you've been looking for.
Ventilated foam comfort layers with airflow channels keep your body at its ideal temperature throughout the night. Our unique precision-cut interlocking core delivers body contouring support on both sides of the bed, and the added lumbar layer gives targeted support to the lower back area.
These are the features you've wanted, but didn't know you could expect in a boxed mattress. At Kingsdown, we don't skimp on quality. We have over 115 years' experience building mattresses and we pack a ton of luxury features into every model to bring you the best sleep products available in the market.
- Airflow Performance Fabric: Cooling yarns in an open-knit structure actively conduct heat away from the body and optimize ventilation for temperature regulation across the sleep surface in every season. The center zone of the mattress has twice the ventilating comfort.
- Adaptive Foam Layer: Unlike memory foam, Adaptive Foam is responsive but does not trap heat. Positioned just beneath the surface, independent air cells dissipate body heat and act as shock absorbers for body-contouring pressure relief, particularly in the shoulder and hip regions.
- 3" Expulse Air Support Layer: This layer features three inches of thick, supportive foam with ventilation channels across the full width that allow air to move freely and escape easily through the sides.
- TriTech Gel Infused Memory Foam Lumbar Layer: The cushioning benefits of gel are combined with copper, silver, and graphite to maintain freshness and deliver targeted support in the lower back area, exactly where it's needed most.
- 6" Interlocking Foam Core with Airflow: What makes this mattress truly remarkable is its engineered interlocking core that adapts to meet a variety of support needs. High density foam is precision cut in an arched profile and works in harmony with the layers above to gently nest into the areas where weight is applied, reducing pressure and providing customized levels of support.
- Flex Tech Fabric Base: The flexible fabric along the base of the mattress works in conjunction with the core for optimal compatibility with adjustable bases.
- Adjustable base compatible
- Proudly Handcrafted in USA
- CertiPUR-US® Certified Foam:
- Meets CertiPUR-US® rigorous standards for content, emissions and durability, and analyzed by independent accredited testing laboratories
- Low VOC emissions for indoor air quality
- Made without formaldehyde and ozone depleters
- Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Mattress can be paired with a foundation, solid platform surface, or adjustable base. See warranty for complete details.
Warranty: 10 years
FREE SHIPPING on all orders.
Ready to ship in 10 business days. Orders with multiple items may arrive in separate shipments.
Shipping only available to the contiguous U.S., with the following exclusions: California, Connecticut, and Rhode Island. Alaska and Hawaii also excluded.