Kingsdown offers over 150 different sleep solutions and we know selecting your new mattress is an important decision. Take the guesswork out of mattress shopping!
Our advanced process is designed to gather your unique physical data - such as height, weight distribution and pressure points - and determine the best mattress for your body. Please use our bedMATCH diagnostic tool to determine what type of Kingsdown is best for you: https://kingsdown.com/bedmatch/.
Once you have your color (Gold, Green, Red or Blue) we can assist you in finding the best new model.
The Kingsdown Passions hybrid collection provides the ideal combination of high-performance comfort features and fine, high-grade steel innerspring support. Gel-infused cooling fabric, cushioning layers of infused foam, and tri-zoned, individually wrapped coils work in concert to give your body extraordinary support and pressure relief for luxury sleep and undeniable comfort. The Kingsdown Passions Engleson Firm (Red) features a pillowtop with a base layer of higher density luxury foam that delivers the perfect balance of firm, optimized support with the pressure relief of a pillowtop.
Type: Hybrid Mattress
Support Level: Firm
Mattress Height: 15"
- Luxury hybrid construction, meticulously crafted with specialty foams and durable coil support.
- Soft, Fresh Comfort® Quilt uses cooling gel fibers along the surface of the mattress to maintain an ideal body temperature throughout the night.
- Tri-Tech Gel Infused Memory Foam combines the cushioning benefits of gel with the antimicrobial and cooling properties of graphite, silver and copper for cooler, fresher sleep. This responsive layer alleviates pressure points along the body, particularly for the shoulders and hips.
- Sumptuous comfort layers float atop firm innerspring support.
- Tri-Zoned Support System with Posturized Center Support: This high coil count innerspring unit works in three unique zones. Each coil is individually wrapped to contour to the body and provides personalized support for both sleep partners. Posturized center support targets the lumbar area to deliver firm lower back support, exactly where it’s needed most.
- Full Body Surround® Edge support uses high-density foam on all sides to provide a 100% usable edge-to-edge sleeping surface.
- Certified by the Sleep to Live Institute to deliver proper postural support
- Handcrafted in the USA and adjustable base compatible
Kingsdown luxury sleep — exquisitely designed and handcrafted mattresses since 1904. Undeniable comfort and postural support combine for restorative sleep.
- Twin - 542 coils
- Twin XL - 578 coils
- Full - 768 coils
- Queen - 904 coils
- King - 1148 coils
- California King - 1142 coils
Premium White Glove Service:
Each order is custom made and handcrafted just for you. Our premium white glove service agents will contact you directly to arrange factory-direct shipping to your home. A certified, professional team will arrive with your new sleep set, and you’ll enjoy the superior service that you deserve and expect from Kingsdown.
Warranty: 10 years
Standard production time: 10 business days.
Premium white glove delivery service varies depending on scheduling.
FREE WHITE GLOVE SERVICE on all hybrid mattress orders.*
*Ready to ship in 10 business days. White Glove Service includes transportation and mattress delivery to the room of your choice. Standard service does not include removal of existing mattress but may be added for an additional fee. Due to mandated restrictions, we are unable to offer in-home set ups in some cities and states. Shipping only available to the contiguous U.S., with the following exclusions: California, Connecticut, and Rhode Island. Alaska and Hawaii also excluded.