Kingsdown offers over 150 different sleep solutions and we know selecting your new mattress is an important decision. Take the guesswork out of mattress shopping!
Our advanced process is designed to gather your unique physical data - such as height, weight distribution and pressure points - and determine the best mattress for your body. Please use our bedMATCH diagnostic tool to determine what type of Kingsdown is best for you: https://kingsdown.com/bedmatch/.
Once you have your color (Gold, Green, Red or Blue) we can assist you in finding the best new model.
A plush European pillowtop crowns this very special Passions mattress. Like all Kingsdown handmade mattresses, Kingsdown Passions is designed with a passion for quality sleep providing the ideal combination of high-performance comfort features with finely tuned, high-grade steel innerspring support. Gel-infused cooling fabric, cushioning layers of infused foam, and tri-zoned, individually wrapped coils work in concert to give your body extraordinary support and pressure relief for luxury sleep and undeniable comfort. The Kingsdown Passions Kelbrooke Hybrid Plush (Green) Euro Pillowtop features ultra-luxurious comfort from cover to core.
Type: Hybrid Mattress
Support Level: Cushion-Plush
Mattress Height: 16"
- Luxury hybrid construction, meticulously crafted with specialty foams and durable coil support.
- Soft, Fresh Comfort® Quilt faced with cooling gel fibers on the surface of the mattress maintains an ideal body temperature throughout the night.
- Tri-Tech Gel Infused Memory Foam combines the cushioning benefits of gel with the antimicrobial and cooling properties of graphite, silver and copper for cooler, fresher sleep. This responsive layer alleviates pressure points along the body, particularly in the shoulder and hip regions.
- High Coil Count Tri-Zoned Support System with Posturized Center and Transition Coils: The Kelbrooke offers unmatched postural support with over 1,000 individually wrapped coils in every mattress size. Every inch of your body will be supported by its own coil. Constructed with three unique zones, the posturized center uses heavier gauge coils to provide targeted lumbar support.
- Full Body Surround® Edge support uses high-density foam on all sides to provide a 100% usable edge-to-edge sleeping surface.
- Certified by the Sleep to Live Institute to deliver proper postural support
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Adjustable Base Compatible
Kingsdown luxury sleep — exquisitely designed and handcrafted mattresses since 1904. Undeniable comfort and postural support combine for restorative sleep.
- Twin - 1074 coils
- Twin XL - 1145 coils
- Full - 1496 coils
- Queen - 1791 coils
- King - 2274 coils
- California King - 2260 coils
Premium White Glove Service:
Each order is custom made and handcrafted just for you. Our premium white glove service agents will contact you directly to arrange factory-direct shipping to your home. A certified, professional team will arrive with your new sleep set, and you’ll enjoy the superior service that you deserve and expect from Kingsdown.
Warranty: 10 years
Standard production time: 10 business days.
Premium white glove delivery service varies depending on scheduling.
FREE WHITE GLOVE SERVICE on all hybrid mattress orders.*
*Ready to ship in 10 business days. White Glove Service includes transportation and mattress delivery to the room of your choice. Standard service does not include removal of existing mattress but may be added for an additional fee. Due to mandated restrictions, we are unable to offer in-home set ups in some cities and states. Shipping only available to the contiguous U.S., with the following exclusions: California, Connecticut, and Rhode Island. Alaska and Hawaii also excluded.